Great websites have the following elements:
- Make a great impression. Looks count when it comes to websites.
- Clearly defined purpose.
- Unique, relevant content.
- Safe, secure, and fast user experience.
Connect4 Consulting designs great websites because we follow this strictly. Your website is often the first interaction between you and your audience. It is essential that you impress your target audience because you often have only one opportunity to do so. Visitors should be able to determine what your site is about, how you want them to use it, and why they should return.
The new CRE Outreach website is secure (https instead of http), responsive (works on mobile devices), administrator-friendly (WordPress content management platform), and uses modern website features (CSS3, HTML5, transitions, parallax, complex sliders, etc.) that contribute to a professional, credible internet presence.
The new CRE Outreach website has the following functionality:
- Display of video content from productions
- Ticket sales/purchasing engine
- Online donations
- E-Commerce functionality
- Responsive layout
- Search engine optimized
- Ajax instant search – visitors get search results while typing
- Advanced typography
The WordPress platform gives CRE Outreach greater flexibility and usability on the back-end, resulting in greater overall use of the website as a marketing tool.
Sign up for our
weekly technology and marketing newsletter
- Top 10 Best Email Marketing Practices – 2023June 1, 2023 - 9:30 pm
- Email Newsletters – Best Practices in 2023June 1, 2023 - 9:00 pm
- What is AI?May 22, 2023 - 1:19 pm
- Why You Should Hire a Professional to Maintain Your WordPress WebsiteMay 22, 2023 - 1:13 pm
- Top 3 Live Chat Options for WordPressMarch 23, 2022 - 4:35 pm