Great websites have the following elements:
- Make a great impression. Looks count when it comes to websites.
- Clearly defined purpose.
- Unique, relevant content.
- Safe, secure, and fast user experience.
Connect4 Consulting designs great websites because we follow this strictly. Your website is often the first interaction between you and your audience. It is essential that you impress your target audience because you often have only one opportunity to do so. Visitors should be able to determine what your site is about, how you want them to use it, and why they should return.
The new Jane Charnas Psychotherapy website is secure (https instead of http), responsive (works on mobile devices), administrator-friendly (WordPress content management platform), and uses modern website features (CSS3, HTML5, transitions, parallax, complex sliders, etc.) that contribute to a professional, credible internet presence. The WordPress platform gives Jane Charnas greater flexibility and usability on the back-end, resulting in greater overall use of the website as a marketing tool.
Sign up for our
weekly technology and marketing newsletter
- Connect4 Consulting Added to DesignRush Listing of Top Washington DC Website Design CompaniesApril 22, 2021 - 2:49 pm
- What to do if your website home page now say’s ‘The Site Ahead Contains Malware’February 11, 2021 - 9:16 pm
- Guest Post Spam – What Is It and How To Stop It?February 8, 2021 - 7:59 pm
- How to Get Social Media Right During the COVID-19 PandemicOctober 27, 2020 - 2:53 pm
- COVID-19 Marketing Tips for Small BusinessesOctober 27, 2020 - 2:53 pm