Great websites have the following elements:
- Make a great impression. Looks count when it comes to websites.
- Clearly defined purpose.
- Unique, relevant content.
- Safe, secure, and fast user experience.
Connect4 Consulting designs great websites because we follow this strictly. Your website is often the first interaction between you and your audience. It is essential that you impress your target audience because you often have only one opportunity to do so. Visitors should be able to determine what your site is about, how you want them to use it, and why they should return.
The new Maryland Ornithological Society website is secure (https instead of http), responsive (works on mobile devices), administrator-friendly (WordPress content management platform), and uses modern website features (CSS3, HTML5, transitions, parallax, complex sliders, etc.) that contribute to a professional, credible internet presence. The WordPress platform gives the Maryland Ornithological Society greater flexibility and usability on the back-end, resulting in greater overall use of the website as a marketing tool.
The new Maryland Ornithological Society website incorporates a variety of custom plugins, including:
Sign up for our
weekly technology and marketing newsletter
- Top 3 Live Chat Options for WordPressMarch 23, 2022 - 4:35 pm
- Best Chatbots for WordPressMarch 23, 2022 - 3:17 pm
- What is a Chatbot? Which One Should You Add To Your WordPress Website?March 22, 2022 - 9:57 pm
- 15 Reasons Why Websites Matter in 2022March 22, 2022 - 3:07 pm
- Connect4 Consulting Added to DesignRush Listing of Top Washington DC Website Design CompaniesApril 22, 2021 - 2:49 pm