It’s time to get Mobile!
Without a mobile presence you will be left behind. Take a look at these figures and then take a look at your own website on your iphone or ipad or other tablet or smart phone.
- There are presently more than 5.3 billion mobile device subscribers.
- There will be nearly as many mobile devices as there are people in the world by 2015.
- There are 48 million people in the world who have mobile phones, even though they do not have electricity at home.
The issue is not that everyone has a mobile device, but that these devices give them Internet access – and many of them access the Internet only through their mobile device.
So ask yourself. Am I prepared for this mobile opportunity?
People don’t surf the mobile web. They know what they want and act on it. They want immediate information – your address, news, social media, product information. They recommend, buy, and follow up more than desktop users do.
Mobile Presence Website Requirements
- Load time – slow kills
- Mobile searches – you want in
- Mobile browsers – don’t support video, flash, image galleries, proprietary scripts
- User experience – convenience matters
Mobile Presence Website Must-Haves
- Click-to-call buttons
- Social media buttons
- Share and Enjoy
- Google Maps
- Event Calendards
- Location Check-In
Mobile Presence Website Best Practices
- Keep it simple
- Prioritize Content – mobile visitors have different priorities from desktop users
- Focus on conversion – make it easy for visitors to take action
- Take advantage of mobile features – access user location information and offer a more personable experience
- Think “Tap-able” not “Clickable”
- Navigation – go vertical
- Minimize scrolling
- Be concise
All of our website redesigns are responsive – mobile friendly. Improve your mobile presence with Connect4 Consulting.