McClain-Dewey Real Estate is a small, boutique real estate firm that primarily specializes in luxury condominiums, cooperatives and single family houses in Northwest Washington, DC. McClain-Dewey Real Estate has been one of Connect4 Consulting’s clients for nearly 20 years and we are proud to be called upon whenever there is a need for a website design refresh.
Websites, like our wardrobes and our cars, lose their form and function over time and also fall out of style. Great websites reflect the businesses they represent.
In the website redesign for McClain-Dewey Real Estate, the client asked for the following elements:
- Make a great impression and clearly convey the exclusive boutique nature of the McClain-Dewey Real Estate business.
- Put Donald H. Dewey – the broker on record – on the home page to connect the business name with the face of the business.
- Increase exclusivity by featuring the Shoreham West cooperative apartments and including content for Shoreham West residents.
- Improve usability by adding phone and contact information on home page and header of site.
- Update photography.
- Provide a safe, secure, and fast user experience by implementing SSL and using a robust hosting environment.
Sign up for our
weekly technology and marketing newsletter
- Connect4 Consulting Added to DesignRush Listing of Top Washington DC Website Design CompaniesApril 22, 2021 - 2:49 pm
- What to do if your website home page now say’s ‘The Site Ahead Contains Malware’February 11, 2021 - 9:16 pm
- Guest Post Spam – What Is It and How To Stop It?February 8, 2021 - 7:59 pm
- How to Get Social Media Right During the COVID-19 PandemicOctober 27, 2020 - 2:53 pm
- COVID-19 Marketing Tips for Small BusinessesOctober 27, 2020 - 2:53 pm