Tommy’s Pantry (formerly Takoma Park Middle School Cluster Food Support) collaborates with PTA leaders, school personnel, and local government to address pandemic food insecurity in Takoma Park and Silver Spring, Maryland. Tommy’s Pantry supports 300+ families four times a month with fruits and vegetables, health and wellness bags, and shelf stable boxes.
The Tommy’s Pantry website required the following elements:
- Make a great impression and clearly convey the services provided.
- Tell the story behind the name “Tommy’s Pantry”.
- Donation capability with monthly recurring donations.
- Provide a safe, secure, and fast user experience by implementing SSL and using a robust hosting environment.
Sign up for our
weekly technology and marketing newsletter
- Top 3 Live Chat Options for WordPressMarch 23, 2022 - 4:35 pm
- Best Chatbots for WordPressMarch 23, 2022 - 3:17 pm
- What is a Chatbot? Which One Should You Add To Your WordPress Website?March 22, 2022 - 9:57 pm
- 15 Reasons Why Websites Matter in 2022March 22, 2022 - 3:07 pm
- Connect4 Consulting Added to DesignRush Listing of Top Washington DC Website Design CompaniesApril 22, 2021 - 2:49 pm